Friday, July 28, 2006
My New Hobby: Digital Scrapbooking
This is what is currently taking up most of my free time (i.e. naps and after 8:00pm time). It is the wonderfully addicting world of digital scrapbooking. I just felt the need to tell you about it because: (a.) you can do so much more with it than regular scrapbooking (b.) you can do it anywhere (if you have a laptop)...I am planning on doing some scrapbooking in the car on the way down to South Carolina in a couple of weeks, and you definitely can't do that with regular paper scrapbooking (c.) it is so much less mess (d.) it is much faster (e.) and it is so much cheaper! Well, I just thought I would show you a few of my most recent pages. There are all kinds of free tutorials you can take online, so as I take more of these "classes", I am sure my pages will improve, but for now, here are my beginning pages. I am working on doing an album for Madeline right now, since in paper scrapbooking, I am still in Maggie's first year. Anyways...if any of you out there are into digital scrapbooking, let me know.
posted by Tfipps @ 6:47 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Katie said…

    I've never been into any sort of scrapbooking - it would frustrate me to not be able to scrapbook EVERY picture, so how would I choose? But, I think this digital scrapbooking think is cool! SO, you print it out all together, on a special type of paper? Very nice.

    And watch out, Maggie, Luke is coming back to be the ring bearer in his auntie's wedding! :)

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger S said…

    I have tried the scrapbooking too - but I had the same dilemma as KT. So, what programs have you used or tutorials? I have no idea where to begin. Your pages look great though.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family