Friday, November 10, 2006
Late in Coming...Here's Our Trick or Treaters!


You know it's bad, when your husband (who always mocks you for your obsessive blogging), tells you you need to update the blog!!! Oops!! I have just been in that "first-trimester-no-incentive-to-do-anything-mode." The girls had so much fun trick-or-treating with the Belford kids. The Belford twins and Madeline were all ladybugs, and Maggie, Andrew and Emma were all cowboys/cowgirls. Talk about a sight to see coming down the sidewalk!! We went to Norway, MI to a nice neighborhood that Carissa knew about. I'll have to admit...it was really nice. One house was actually giving out full size candybars, and Madeline got two!! It was freezing cold though!! Plus, now that it gets dark at 4:30pm, it was pitch black and freezing! Our little ladybugs and cowboy/girls were ready for dinner, so we all went to McDonalds for a little dinner. I don't think a Big Mac has ever tasted so good!



After our adult-driven candy-collecting ("Come on, kids....we know it's 20 degrees out, but let's go to just one more house!!!"), we went to our annual Camp Costume Party at the Gearhart's house. Rob was a mechanic, and I was Miss Dunbar 1993. We had a blast playing Mafia! Love our camp family!!
posted by Tfipps @ 12:44 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Ken & Jen Schmidt said…

    Oh My Goodness! I miss you guys so much! The costume party looks like it was hilarious! I remember those and they were always such a fun time! You have to tell everybody "good job" and hello from me! I wish I could have been there. I hope you're feeling well! Love, Jen

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family