Friday, March 09, 2007
Tea Parties, Dress-Up and Google Reader
Last night, I fed the girls before Rob got home, then he and I had a nice candlelit dinner for two while the girls watched a movie in our room. It was so nice to be able to catch-up on eachother's day without interruptions. I think we might try to do this once a week...
Anyways, after we were done eating, we had a tea party with the girls. Next, we let the girls dress us up....I wish we had taken pictures of Rob and I - we looked hilarious!

I caught Madeline in this hilarious get-up yesterday...just had to show you.


I just have to tell all of you bloggers out there that if you have not done Google Reader yet, you are missing out!! It saves soooooo much time. No more clicking on everyone's links to see if they have updated their blogs. You simply put in all of the links (blogs) that you like to visit, then you mark them all as read. Next time you log on to Google, it will show you which blogs have been updated. It is a huge time-saver!!
posted by Tfipps @ 10:15 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Debbie Griffin said…

    Yeah...I asked Brent about Google Reader and he was singing the praises of it, too...he even showed me how to get it...but I have yet to do it! Happy 100 days! Hopefully the last 100 days of your pregnancy will go by as quickly as my last 100 went for me! Love the candlelight dinner idea! I'll have to steal that one! :-)

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Rachael said…

    Thanks for the tip!! I'll be checking into it. :)

    It sounds like you had a relaxing night with dinner...that's awesome! Our kids aren't quite to the "entertain themselves" stage...but when they are I completely plan on trying to do stuff like that! I tell Nate all the time that I miss "dating". :)

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    You're not kidding about the Google Reader deal. I would have reluctantly given up on blogs if it weren't for that. Definitely a great time-saver! =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family