Monday, September 10, 2007
Maggie's First Day of School
Maggie was so excited for her first day of school today. We were all a little nervous, but off she went...Rob dropped her off, and said that she was pretty quiet, but super excited to get started. She has been waiting for this since she was two...talking about the day when she would go to K-4!! I definitely had mixed feelings watching my oldest start her first day of school.



Modeling her new backpack.

Maggie and Daddy having some time together before leaving for school.
She eats breakfast at school first thing...Rob said they gave her three or four different things...definitely too much for our little eater. I think he said she put down maybe three or four bites!!.
Maggie with her K-4 teacher, Mrs. Payette.

Madeline (decked out in her finest potty training underwear) helping me load the laundry. We have also been making cookies, and other "just mommy and me" things today while Maggie has been gone.
Robbie in his exersaucer...the world's best baby toy ever!!!
posted by Tfipps @ 7:49 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said…

    Maggie looks adorable--I too am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I have a child in school:)

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger samantha said…

    Time flies doesn't it!! Cute!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    Ok... time to make my appearance on your blog! Trisha, I check on you often because my 3 kids are close in age to yours (my oldest, a few months younger and my youngest, a few months older) and because I'm in LOVE with your black and white floor and your decorating style :), and because I'm just nosey and curious! :) There! My confession being made, I must say that I agree with the exersaucer being the best toy ever! I often say all the other baby things can go, but I could never do w/out the exersaucer!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family