Friday, January 11, 2008
Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's
This Christmas with my parents was so special...My parents have been in job/housing transitions for the past couple of Christmases, so it was so nice being able to celebrate with them in their very own house in Anderson, SC. Mom had it decorated beautifully, as usual, and she even had a special surprise for the girls - their room was filled with all of my old books, toys, dolls, games and puzzles. It meant soooo much to me to have all that stuff there for my kids, and to watch them playing with it. I am so thankful for my parents.

Mom's Beautiful Tree

"The stockings were lined up by the entertainment center with care..."

Mom and Dad loved their calendar as you can tell by my mom's expression...it says it all!

Mom and her babies!! (Maggie was not feeling good in this picture, as you can tell!)


Playing with their new Lincoln Logs...we must build a house for our Polly Pockets!!
Maggie telling Robbie what his present was!
My dad's expression was priceless when he saw that we had gotten him a new digital camera for Christmas!! I love this picture.
The girls LOVED playing in "their room" with all my toys. They were in there all the time!!!







posted by Tfipps @ 12:23 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Erin Neiner said…

    How sweet that your mom still has your old room set up! How special for the girls!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family