Monday, March 17, 2008
My IKEA Purchases
Many of my friends have wanted to see what I bought at IKEA when Carissa and I went on our road trip, so here is some of it.


I got these new dining room curtains (the pictures do not do them justice!!), the chandelier shades, and the candleabra. I like my dining room so much better now!


My living room was brown and blue, but I wanted to give it a little pop...so green and brown it is. For those of you who know me pretty well, you know that I really love a more modern, contemporary style, and this living room suits me much better!
The rug, green pillows, and green curtains are all from IKEA, as well as the silver frame that I personalized with some free stock photos of pictures of letters. This is my creation with my IKEA frame. Just got the free stock photos, turned them into Sepia and printed them out.
I also finally got around to updating the pictures over my couch. Robbie is now a part of our family picture wall!!!
posted by Tfipps @ 10:56 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Reads said…

    Gotta love IKEA. We just went there last Monday to pick up new light fixtures for our new house. I don't have pictures of the light fixtures yet, but you can see the house on our blog! We picked the "sun" fixture for Audrey's room. I think she's going to love it!! We also picked up a chair for Audrey and she loves it!! I could put down a chunk of change at that store!

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i love your room updates! i'm a huge fan of brown and green. you certainly did accomplish the pop you were hoping for!

    and i love the f-i-p-p-s frame. very creative!

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Shyla said…

    hey! your room looks great!
    where did you get the stock photos for your "fipps" letters? it looks great!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family