Saturday, August 26, 2006
Could It Be...Playing Peacefully?!



It seems like I have been waiting forever for my girls to be at ages where they could start playing together. Well, over the past few months, I have gotten my wish. They are definitely starting to play together, however, normally it ends in a knockdown, drag-out fight over a doll baby that they both want to play with, etc. Today, I walked into Maggie's room, and saw them playing nicely and peaceably together!! I was so excited I grabbed the camera to capture this moment. They were pretending that Madeline was the baby and Maggie was the mommy. In these pictures Maggie is pretending to change Madeline's diaper and to give her a bottle.
posted by Tfipps @ 8:50 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said…

    Oh so cute Trisha! I'm sure that adds a little more peace and quiet to your day (minus a conflict here and there).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family