Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Maggie's Rough Night

Maggie finally got what was coming to her...although this time, I think she was actually innocent. When I went to pick her up from children's group, she had a bloody nose and busted lip. She looked pretty pathetic holding her wet paper towel up to her mouth with dried blood coming out of her nose. She was very brave, however, and her teachers told me that some boys were playing rough, and she got in their path of destruction.
posted by Tfipps @ 10:15 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    Is camp over already? This summer seems to have flown by. Hope you and Rob have some great family time over the next couple of weeks. I'm praying for you!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Amandaleann said…

    Hey there, this is Amanda (Jennings) Lee. I'm not sure if you remember me from NCCC but I worked there 01-03. When I was on Katrina Hines blog, I ran into yours and thought I would say hello. I have a blog too. It is GmoneyGhoney.blogspot.com You will have to check it out sometime. I just recently got married to a BJU grad, Garrett Lee. We live in Virginia Beach, VA and attend Central Baptist Theological Seminary. Your girls are absolutly adorable. Congrats!
    Talk to you again soon

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger carissa said…

    Andrew came home from children's grp with a bloody nose too. Maybe he's the culprit :) Can't wait til you come home. I am having my devotions and lattes in the afternoon WITHOUT talking to you. didn't think it could be done:)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family