Thursday, November 16, 2006
New Clothes...
Madeline is showing off her new Sunday coat. I had forgotten that I had bought it at a Garage Sale this past summer (thank you to Debbie G.!), and Rob reminded me!! Madeline was so excited...she kept telling people at church, "Noo Cote."
Thank you Aunt Kelly for the new pants...Kelly works at an upscale boutique store on Kiawah Island, and gets Maggie the cutest clothes! These wine-colored corduroy pants looked so cute on her. I thought you would like to see a pic, Kelly!
posted by Tfipps @ 1:10 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Kelli said…

    Your girls are both adorbale! I love Madeline's cheesy grin. Nice to have an auntie to buy adorable clothes!!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very cute!!! I miss those girls :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family