Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Daddy and Robbie
This is a book that I would highly recommend for family devotions!! It weaves the person of Jesus Christ through every story...from Genesis to Revelation...it is incredible!! I had heard about it from several other people, and finally decided to order it! You will not be disappointed.
Kisses for Daddy
Watching the History channel with Daddy
Robbie's outfit is from Rob's Uncle Tim and Aunt Lynn in Kentucky. I'm sure my KY relatives will appreciate it as well!!! Go Wildcats!!






All the kiddos...I was glancing through some of our pictures the other day, and as I glanced at a picture of our family, I instinctively thought, "That's a big family!" Then I realized that it was our family! Three kids...some days I still can't comprehend what a treasure God has given me to have such wonderful kids and an incredible husband!




posted by Tfipps @ 12:40 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    I know! Me too with the "big family" thing! I can't believe we're a family of five all the sudden! It's great.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Don & Katrina Hines said…

    I'll log that book away for future reference! Sounds great! Little Robbie is growing so quickly! He is getting so big!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family