Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Reading Little Women



Maggie's favorite book right now is the "Little Women." Our friend, Katie Short, found this for Maggie, and she hasn't stopped reading it since. She really doesn't ever stop reading except for eating and sleeping. There aren't many kids in K-4 who love reading "Little Women!"When I work out in the morning, I always put a show on for the kids. Maggie begs me not to so she can sit in her favorite spot in the living room and READ!

posted by Tfipps @ 7:43 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Aw, those pictures bring back some good memories! I had that exact same book and loved it, too! (but I think I was more like 2nd or 3rd grade!) Way to go, Maggie!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Shirley said…

    Hey there, was it v-smile, leap frog or some other system that helped your little Maggie to read? I'm trying to decide what learning aide to use for Philip & Thomas (my autistic son).

    Thanks
    Shirley

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family