Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Carissa's Birthday
For Carissa's birthday, we decided to go to Green Bay for the day and do the two things we do best: EAT & SHOP. I took her to a great sushi place in Green Bay...yummmmmmy!! I finally got to satisfy my pregnancy craving! The theme of our day was "thrift store shopping." We hit several thrift stores in Green Bay and Appleton...what awesome deals we found!!! I found so many Gap clothes for the kids. We had so much fun!!
Of course, we had to stop at Starbucks for a little mid-afternoon pick-me-up!

We went to Chili's in Appleton for dinner, and they brought Carissa an ice cream sundae for her birthday.
Levi was the only child who came with us...he was sooo good all day.
posted by Tfipps @ 8:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family