Tuesday, December 12, 2006
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Spring...
These are some Northland students who came caroling at our house last night. We ran and grabbed some sombreros for them to wear during "Feliz Navidad."

This Winter up here has been so mild!!! We woke up this morning, not to snow, but RAIN!!! It is foggy and rainy outside today, and it is only 12 days until Christmas!!! How weird is that?!

We went to the doctor yesterday, and heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time!! Now I finally feel pregnant. The girls got to come in for that part, and they were so excited to hear the baby. Maggie asked me why I was wearing pajamas. Then, when I came out to the waiting room, she said, "Did you enjoy that, Mommy?!" That was pretty funny. My doctor's wife is due the day after me, so at least I know that he won't be out of town that weekend!

Well, that's a little update from the Fipps world. This week is so crazy...as I'm sure it is for everyone! We've got a different get-together/party every night this week until Monday. Sometimes I wish we could spread this stuff out over the whole month, as this week always seems like the time when we all try to cram in everything.
posted by Tfipps @ 11:27 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Debbie Griffin said…

    It's so fun to hear that little heartbeat! Even now at every two weeks, I love hearing that swooshing sound! Who do you go to for your doctor? We're really loving Dr. Ryan and hoping he's the one to deliver our baby!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's so exciting! It is always fun and reassuring to hear their little hearts beating.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said…

    Maggie sounds like a little grown up! I love the girl name you picked out! That was one of names we seriously considered if AJ had turned out to be a girl-- it was back and forth between Sophia and Marcella.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If it's any comfort, my friend here in Joliet isn't having one until 20 some weeks as well. So you're not the only one! =)

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember that! I couldn't wait to hear the heartbeat at every appointment. Sounds like Maggie will be a very mature little helper! :)

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trisha, I must have an old e-mail address for you, cuz I sent you our home address, but the e-mail came back to me. Could you send me an e-mail that I can reply to? Cyber-tag, you're it!!

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Exciting! I loved listening to the heart beat of each of my children, because each one was different. Are you going to Dr. Ryan? Tell him I say congratulations! I loved having him as a doctor -- so did JA since they usually spent the time I was in labor swapping jokes :(

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Erin Neiner said…

    Trisha,
    I just read your comment on Leah's blog about what Maggie said about wanting to celebrate Hannakah! I had to jot you a note because just the other day Drew pointed to something and said, "Hannakah and Kwanza!" I looked at him and just laughed and said, "Where in the world did you hear that?" And remembered the good old Blue's Clues Christmas Special he watched earlier!! Crazy kids!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family