Monday, March 19, 2007
Maggie's Birthday Surprise - the Appleton Children's Museum

Waiting patiently to go in the museum...
The girls loved this place!! We were there for four hours, but probably could've been there many more!!
Maggie cooking in the "Spanish Kitchen."
Madeline looked hilarious walking around on the fire truck with these boots on. They were probably 5 sizes too big!!!


"Firefighter Maggie" to the rescue. I think she thought she was a "Higglytown Hero."

This is what Maggie keeps talking about - the heart that you can crawl in, slide down, etc. It even had red flashing lights and a loud "thud-thud, thud-thud" sound coming out of it!


The "water" room. Despite the rain jackets, the girls managed to get pretty soaked.

Maggie's favorite room - the art room. They had teachers who helped them, and Maggie spent quite a bit of time perfecting her picture. She is definitely into art right now!!
The girls climbing through the giant two-story "tree house" that was in the center of the museum.
Looking out of the treehouse window.


The girls flying their jet to Grandma & Grandpa's house!!

Shopping in the "pretend" grocery store.

Maggie and about five other kids serving Rob in the pretend "cafe."

Maggie taking care of the dolls in the "Doll Hospital."

posted by Tfipps @ 1:58 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Erin Neiner said…

    I love how Maggie is holding a paintbrush in each hand! Can't get enough painting! So cute! What a GREAT place to take the kids!!! I bet you 2 were more worn out by the end! :)

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said…

    How fun!! We are taking Sara and Silas to the Children's Museum tomorrow. . .Maggie is exactly a week older than Sara-she turns four this Saturday! Our girls would probably have a ball together:) Happy Birthday Maggie!

     
  • At 3:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey, you have a very cute girl and I think the museum is a great idea for a birthday outing. I just posted something of this kind on my blog, you can take a look!

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    This place looks amazing! How fun. There is a Children's Museum in downtown Atlanta that I'm curious to visit. Anyway, to answer your questions, I saw Seth Groves at the concert. He didn't see me and he was talking on his phone so I didn't really have a good change to talk to him. I was walking just a step behind him for a couple blocks. Anyway, kinda crazy! And, as to my huge diaper bag, I have an extra outfit for Asher, burp cloth, extra bib, rollout diaper thing with four diapers or so, a blanket sometimes, a toy, paci, formula, bottle, vegetables, etc. Yeah, a bit much! But, we were traveling so I needed everything all together. Fun, fun!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger S said…

    it looks like you had so much fun! that place looks awesome.

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger The Coons said…

    Wow, what a great place for kids (and adults,too)! I have a friend moving to WI, I'll have to tell her about it! Happy Birthday Maggie! I remember way back when your mommy told me she hoped she'd have a girl some day so she could call her Maggie--and look what God did--gave her exactly that!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family