Wednesday, July 04, 2007
A Visit from Grandma
I am so thankful for my mom. She came for about 10 days, and she was such a help. She is one of my best friends, and I am so glad that God has given us such a close relationship.

Mom came up with the idea to have a Slumber Party one night. We ate pizza, watched a movie, put on make-up, and did manicures/pedicures. The girls loved it.


Mom and Robbie having some bonding time.
Robbie was not too crazy about his first real bath.
We went on many "outings" while my mom was here which was a welcome thing for me. I was ready to get out of the house...just not quite ready to do it with all three kids by myself! We went to the beach, a picnic at the park, and to many camp activities.


One evening, I couldn't find Madeline. When I opened Maggie's closet, Madeline looked up at me and said, "Please go out Mommy, I'm going poopy." She is definitely getting ready for potty training...I just have to decide if I'm ready!!

Our sick little girl. For the past two days, Madeline has had a fever...no other symptoms. This is her with her cheese snack crumbled around her...she fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.

posted by Tfipps @ 1:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family