Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Oral Robert Fipps III Has Arrived!!!
This is us getting ready to go home...this is the outfit I bought when we brought home Maggie from the hospital (in case she was a boy!).
It's amazing to think that he will be too big for this seat before too long!!
A proud daddy ready to put Robbie in the car.
Robbie has hair just like Rob's...from the sideburns, to the spikes in the front of his head!! So cute!!

Like father, like son.

Pastor and Mrs. Kimbrough came to visit on Sunday afternoon.
Ready to go....I was so glad to come home. I always feel so much more confident with my babies, once I get them home!!
He had some major baby acne, but it is mostly gone now.

I'm a big sister now!!

The girls sang songs to him...
Brother Steve & Terry Pettit (and Michael) were our first visitors.
Brother Steve with Robbie...future evangelist?!
This picture shows the girls' personalities so well....Maggie, our serious one, and Madeline the goofy one in the background!!
Right after delivery...hence, the make-up under the eyes - so attractive!!:)

Right after he got cleaned up.

Right after delivery, under the heat lamps.
Dr. Ryan delivered Robbie.

posted by Tfipps @ 2:08 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Congrats Trisha!! I loved all the pics. He is so handsome! Hope everyone is adjusting well.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger S said…

    congratulations! He is so cute. Trisha you look fabulous!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    He's adorable -- Do we get to find out his stats? I'm so excited. Now you get to jump into camp life.

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Shyla said…

    ok, i am a little confused? did you just give birth b/c you look AMAZING!!! congratulations guys! what a neat little blessing! tell rob i said hello and congrats on the camaraderie in the house! that must be really exciting for him to have a little more testosterone around!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Erin Neiner said…

    LOVE the full head of hair & love the preppy little outfit!! Congrats! He looks teeny tiny! Your girls must be thrilled beyond containment!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger samantha said…

    CONGRATS!!!! I've been anxiously awaiting over here in my part of the world!! I will be looking for some Island clothes for Robbie!!!

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger The Horaks said…

    I'm so glad for you that Robbie is finally here! The girls look so cute holding him!! :) And I completely agree with the other comments about how great you look in these pictures!!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Beth Ann Johns said…

    So glad that everything went so smoothly. You're going to love having a little boy! He is cute -I love all that hair! I'm jealous that Steve will get to see him and hold him in a couple weeks.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Deambrosi Girls said…

    Congratulations!! He is adorable!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Matt & Nicki said…

    Congratulations . . .I saw the update on carissa's blog and have been checking yours periodically to find a detailed update--we were away for a week so I am just now checking out the details. Glad all are doing well!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family