Saturday, May 31, 2008
First Days of Staff Training 2008
Here are a couple pictures from the first 1/2 week of staff training. Monday starts our first full week of staff training. It has been so fun seeing staff members who are returning, as well as meeting all the many new faces. A couple of these pictures were taken by the camp photographer...she did a great job!





Precious moments with Daddy.
Madeline and Maggie are loving fighting, ummmm....sharing...pushing Robbie around in his stroller!!:)


What would I do without my dear friend Dee Dee Gearhart?!
posted by Tfipps @ 11:55 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Oh how I wish I could pack up my family and come to camp for the whole summer. I'm not sure they would get a kick out of it. Hopefully one day we'll get up there again for family camp. By the way, cute shirts....much improved since I worked there!! We'll be praying for ya'll this summer!

     
  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said…

    Oh the memories of camp!! I enjoy your camp pictures!! Hope this summer goes well. Your kids are very cute. I enjoy reading your blog!

    Kristen (Varner) Armstrong

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family