Friday, September 26, 2008
More Stuff...
It's hard to see in this picture, but I got this Gap denim dress for Maggie on my thrift store shopping spree this week as well for just $2.00!! It is so cute on her...not to mention the brand new Gap camel ribbed tights she has on that I snagged at a yard sale last Spring for $ .50.
This $3.00 thrift store find has already (in just three days) provided so much fun for the kids. Robbie will just sit in there and pretend to drive for at least 15 minutes at a time.

posted by Tfipps @ 4:41 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Kelli said…

    That is so awesome that you can get such great deals! The kids really love that car. I can't believe how big Robbie is!

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger The Coons said…

    Trish, I LOVE hearing about great thrift store finds--I'm a thrift store junkie myself. My little guys have tons of Baby Gap clothes and I've never even been in a Baby Gap store!! Wanted to tell you thanks for the tips on the coupon/freebie websites you posted a while back. They are becoming quite helpful as I'm finding that it's hard to come by coupons out here in Nebraska!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family