Saturday, September 23, 2006
Happy Birthday to Carissa!!!



Tomorrow is Carissa's birthday, but we had a surprise party for her yesterday. Rhonda Ollila hosted it, and did an "Olive Garden" them with Pasta Fagoli soup, breadsticks, Olive Garden salad, and of course, Andes Mints! It was delicious. I made my first German Chocolate cake...pretty good for something with coconut in it! Carissa was surprised, and we all had a good time laughing, and being with the girls. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARISSA...WE LOVE YOU!!
posted by Tfipps @ 6:24 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Matt and Karen said…

    Rhonda Ollila! She's from my home church in MI. You'll have to tell her that Karen Goldsmith said "hi". Mmmmm sounds yummy and looked like fun!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Trish - it's been a while! :) I can post comments again now :)The Olive Garden party is such a good idea - how fun! I love the picture of Maddie on the swing from a few days ago - she looks so much older since July! Miss you,

    Lacey

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger carissa said…

    oh you're just soooo sweet! I had a great day. My parents said they didn't see you today. I hope you and Rob went away for the wkd! I'm proud of you for not posting the other pics of the party :) hee hee. Thank you for THE POST :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family