Thursday, September 21, 2006
Play Time With Friends






Carissa and I have decided to watch each other's kids one day a week for two hours each time so that we can have a little time by ourselves to do something around the house. Monday was my day to watch the Belford kids, so we went in the backyard and had a "photo shoot" of sorts. Maggie and Andrew have so much fun together - so that makes that part easy, and Madeline and the twins (Chloe and Eden) are about the same age as well...we had a blast!! Not to mention, I enjoyed my two hours on Tuesday when Carissa took the girls for me! That's what friends are for!!! Thank you Carissa!
posted by Tfipps @ 1:38 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said…

    That is such a great idea! The kids probably love having the time to play together. I think that I would just sleep for my two hours :)

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger carissa said…

    I just love those pictures! You're a great photographer!! LOOKING FORWARD to next monday. I'll need those 2 hrs to clean after being gone the wkd. My house will be a wreck...you know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family