Thursday, December 21, 2006
Our Family Christmas



Tuesday night we had our family Christmas. We have decided to start a new tradition of having a Birthday Party for Jesus each year. It seems to be a tangible way for our kids to understand what Christmas is really about. They really seemed to understand the concept a little more. The girls "helped" me decorate the house with streamers and balloons, and then we had a special birthday dinner of stromboli and salad. We read the Christmas story, blew out the candles on our "birthday pie," and sang "Happy Birthday" and "Away in a Manger." Then, of course, was presents time. The girls loved the Make-Up set I found for them at TJ Maxx. I had the hardest time finding a play make-up set that didn't have real lip gloss, etc. I'm just not ready for that mess yet. But, I did find a full fake make-up set with a blow dryer, curling iron, powder, several lipsticks, nail polishes, etc. They have not stopped playing with that since they opened it. Their other favorite presents were their magnet sets and their Lite Brite. I would also like to take this time to tell the world how thankful I am for my husband. Of course, he surprised me with many perfect gifts that I love, but more than that, he is the best daddy that two girls could have. He is so involved in their lives and in actively teaching them to love Jesus with all of their hearts. I love Robbie Fipps!!!!
posted by Tfipps @ 12:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family