Friday, February 09, 2007
Snow Camp Funny Time
Maggie with Daddy before Funny Time
Maggie with "camp buddies," Chandler and Chayton Gearhart.



Tonight Maggie and I had a special "date" to go watch Rob in the Snow Camp Funny Time. Maggie loves watching her very funny daddy...tonight was no different. She told me after, "Daddy was much funnier than the other guy [in the skit]." Afterwards, we went to the special
Snow Camp themed dinner. This year, the theme was the "Northland Bread Company," and they had soup and soup bowls, and a coffee bar. We had a good time together, and Maggie got some quality time with Daddy.




posted by Tfipps @ 7:11 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger carissa said…

    WOW! What a great date...but, you failed to mention who the great babysitter was who took care of Madeline so that "maggie time" could take place. It's ok Trisha, I will just be looking for my name another time :) ha ha.
    Seriously, it looked like so much fun. Maybe I'll go watch next wkd with Emma?? Have a great day!!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger Rachael said…

    How fun! It must be a blast to be in camp ministry full time! Looking at the pics made me miss my days of counseling. That's neat that Maggie gets to have special time! :) Happy Saturday!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger mitchells2000 said…

    I MISS CAMP (AND NORTHLAND)!!!!! Thanks for including the pics of Chan and Chay... I've been trying to catch DD for WEEKS now! We miss you all so much... I won't show this to Chris, he might go into DT's from withdrawal. :^) Please tell your hubby hi from my hubby, and please keep Chris in your prayers... he's really struggling with some things right now.

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Rachael said…

    Hey Trisha,
    We've made our blog "invitation only"...so if you'll email me, I'll be sure you're invited! :)
    Rachael
    happyhudsonites@sbcglobal.net

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family