Thursday, September 28, 2006
More Pretending...Love It!!!


I just love it how the girls are playing imaginatively together now...it is such a blessing to hear them playing peacefully in their room. In this picture, they had cleared out their toys in the kitchen (I keep two baskets of toys/books in the kitchen for them to play with in there while I am cooking, etc.), and were pretending like they were sleeping on a train. So fun!
Special shout-out to Aunt Kelly!!!
You said you check this a couple of times a day, so here's a post dedicated just to you...we love you!!!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks... Still waiting for you to sign-up for Blogger so you can leave comments for your girls!!
P.S. Here's a question for all of you bloggers out there: When someone leaves you a comment, should you reply to them on your blog (i.e. under where they left you the comment), or on their blog. Here's my thinking on this. I tend to think you should leave them a reply to their comment on their blog, after all, who really has time to go back through to everyone's blogs and check to see if they replied to your comments. Hmmmm....just wondering?
posted by Tfipps @ 1:25 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger JHotchkin said…

    Hey,
    Cute pictures of the girls! I missed our Wednesday playdate this week! Hope you have a good weekend!
    Jennifer

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Tricia said…

    Trisha,
    I wondered the exact same thing!! I'm with you though, about leaving it on their site. Of course, then you kinda lose the thread of thought on your comments, if someone else is reading, but I guess that's the price to be paid for convenience of checking! =) Hope you're having a great day!

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Matt and Karen said…

    Those pictures are so cute! About the blogging question. I would say to post it back on your own blog...but, I'm not any expert in these things. :-) Have a great weekend!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family