Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Today, on Valentine's Day, I decided to use this blog to share with you all how much Rob means to me. He is the most loving and thoughtful husband ever!! Today, for Valentine's Day, he left these cards hidden all over the house in places that I would go to throughout the day. Each location had a significance to the things he stated that he loved about me in each card. It was so sweet and thoughtful!!! I love my man so much!
A Few of the Things That I Love About Rob:
1. He loves God and is always trying to grow closer to Him.
2. He loves me for who I am, and not for what I do for him.
3. He is always willing to work on things in our relationship - always fine tuning things to make our marriage better.
4. He makes his time with the girls a priority on his list...he always takes time to discipline them consistently, have tickle wars with them, and teach them about God's Word.
5. He is my best friend...he likes to snuggle with me and watch Oprah (sorry babe!), he likes to go shopping with me, and he likes to do crossword puzzles with me. What could be better than that?
6. He always makes time to give to others....he is one of the most giving people I know (thanks Dad F. for being such an incredible example of this). He is always seeing needs that people have, and trying to help them.
7. He is wise with our family finances...thank goodness, since I like to shop (if it is on sale, I think that means we should get it!).
8. He has made being involved with our church body a priority for our family. Watching him lead the Children's Ministries at Grace makes me so proud.
9. He understands all my quirky ways (okay, maybe most of them), and he even thinks I am beautiful without my makeup.
10. He is very spontaneous...he will leave notes for me around the house, and will come home and surprise me at nap time:).
Thank you Heavenly Father, the giver of all good things,
for this incredible mate that you have given me.
I am so blessed to have such a faithful husband, and such
a dedicated father to our two girls.
You have blessed me beyond words, and I
praise Your perfect name for that!

This is a picture of Rob and the girls playing Wii. This is the new Nintendo system that you can do boxing, bowling, etc. by moving your hands with the controllers in them. This is the camp's system, but we borrowed it when we had friends over this weekend. The girls loved it. Here they are boxing. Maggie knocked out Rob and Madeline several times. She was pretty good at it!

posted by Tfipps @ 11:15 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger carissa said…

    that was sooo nice! You are a great complement to him. He is a blessed man :) Those notes are an awesome idea!!!! I'm making Brent a chocolate-chip cheesecake and sent him to work with a nice card and coffee and cookies (so much for the weight loss plan :) love ya.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger mitchells2000 said…

    That is sooo sweet... from both of you. Rob for leaving all those notes, and you for being so thankful for them!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family