Tuesday, April 03, 2007
A "Weekend to Remember"

Rob and I just got back from one of the most memorable things we have done together since we have been married. For my birthday this past weekend, we went down to Chicago to attend a "Weekend to Remember" marriage conference. It was at a really nice resort, and only minutes from a Portillo's (our favorite restaurant in Chicago!!). I would highly recommend one of these marriage conferences. They are put on by Family Life (www.familylife.com - they're on the radio: some of the people involved with them are Dennis Rainey and Nancy Leigh DeMoss). It was such a great time...fun, relaxing, and we learned a lot!! They have them all across the country...if you ever get a chance to go to one, you need to do it!!
posted by Tfipps @ 10:41 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger carissa said…

    I love that you made that a link so we all can check it out :) Brent just called and informed me that we were asked to represent NBBC this summer at a conference in Oklahoma, for 4 days. W/O KIDS!!! Conference, sessions and a nice hotel :) Sounds like a great vacation! I love you. Let's plan to get together soon.

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Very cool!!!!

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Adam and Kari Godshall said…

    hey - that's great that y'all got to go to that conf. Adam and I actually were thinking of going in March when it was in Kansas City. But...Greta was only 6 months and I still nurse pretty regularly..so that complicates things. we want to plan on going next year! I love Family Life today!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family