Friday, September 29, 2006
Fun With Friends
Maggie and her "buddy" Andrew. They are always complimenting eachother on their clothes. Today, Maggie was telling Andrew what a nice sweatshirt he was wearing, and other times I've heard Andrew complimenting Maggie on her dress - that really gets me!
Carissa's little girl - Eden. I love this picture - what an expression!
Madeline with her serious face!
This is Andrew - Carissa's son and one of Maggie's best buds. They were pretending that one of them was Bob the Builder and the other one was Handy Manny (if you know who that is, you probably have kids!). They play so well together.
These are Carissa's twins - Eden and Chloe. I love this picture of them...looks like they're having an in-depth conversation about something.
Madeline being serious - could not get her to smile today!
It was pretty chilly outside today. Just trying to fit in a few more playground days before the snow hits. It's kind of scary to think that in a month or so, we will be locked up in the house for most of the winter.
posted by Tfipps @ 12:53 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger carissa said…

    such adorable pics. When I get my internet working again at home (I'm in the F.C. parking lot now) I'll order all of them from snapfish! By the way "chloe" is actually "eden"...you're so funny... :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family