Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Madeline's Big Girl Bed & Our Sick Little Girl

Madeline loved helping Daddy ("like Handy Manny") put her new big girl bed together. Rob and I picked it up at Ikea in Chicago while we were there this past weekend. We haven't put her in it yet...still need to get the mattress...but soon!!!
Our poor, sick little girl. She's so sweet and pitiful when she's sick. Stomach Flu again...third time this year?! It seemed inevitable, since they were with two different sets of friends last week who both got it a day or two after Maggie and Madeline played with them. Poor thing! We were coming home from her Library Class today, and I could tell she just wasn't herself...sure enough...about two minutes from home...well, you know...Yuck!
Can I also take this time to thank ALL of you who made my birthday oh-so-special!! I feel so loved this year - and spoiled!!! From packages to phone calls to being kidnapped by six of my closest friends for a birthday lunch on Monday, I am so thankful for all that everyone did for me!!! God has given me such wonderful, thoughtful friends!! I love you all!

posted by Tfipps @ 8:49 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Kelli said…

    That is too cute! Madeline looks like she was being a great helper. Are the girls going to be sharing a room once Robbie arrives? I hope Maggie is feeling better soon! Poor thing. Glad you guys are back!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger mitchells2000 said…

    I know this is a little late, but happy birthday from me, too! :-) Glad to hear that you had such a great weekend.

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said…

    I love the bed! We had an IKEA in Phoenix, and I could sure use one closer to here. I love that place :) Hope Maggie gets to feeling better! She still looks like a little doll even when she's sick

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Wow, big enough for a big girl's bed?! Amazing! Hope Maggie feels better soon!

    You were too kind in your comment on my blog. The giving Asher time to himself wasn't original with me; I read about doing that. :-) Shocker I know (almost everything I do is from a book or a friend...guess I'm not overly creative!). Anyway, you are an excellent mom too...that princess birthday shin-dig was impressive. Might have to hire you to come down and put together Asher's first birthday party. :-)

    Maybe I can call you on Friday. Vic is coming down for the day Thursday.

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Don & Katrina Hines said…

    I love Ikea. I had never been there until we met some friends in D.C. and we had to go. It is so cool and the prices seem real good too! I hope Maggie feels better soon!

    I just caught up on your last post as well. You are the second couple recently that expressed that they had been to a "Weekend to Remember" and that they loved it. Don and I will have to keep our ears out for that one.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States
Archives
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac quam.
Links
Template by
Blogger Templates
© Fipps Family